If you’re planning on creating a Facebook group for your affiliates but feel confused and lost on how to do it, you have come to the right place!
In today’s episode, I shared some proven tips on how to create a highly engaged Facebook group based on my years of experience.
Follow these steps and you’ll be a pro at generating engagement in your Facebook group in no time.
- Step 1: Create a catchy name to make your affiliates feel like they’re VIP or part of something special.
- Step 2: Devise Facebook units to help your affiliate find the topics that they’re looking for.
- Step 3: Make it a fun group by initiating games, competitions, etc.
- Step 4: Be consistent! Designate a time and day for your live streams
- Step 5: Show your appreciation to your affiliates by asking them how they are and by giving them a shout out.
After this episode, I’m sure that you’ll be ready to take on the challenge and start building a Facebook group that would help promote your business.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe in Apple Podcast
‘I love collaborating and love your podcast.’ <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show!
This helps me support more people (just like you) collaborate and unite.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!