On today’s episode I chat with the lovely Paige, we talked about how to get out of a competitive mindset, creating a path for your clients and students to follow, and creating a business that works for you.
Collaboration is an essential part of life, even more so in business, it is an aspect no entrepreneur can thrive without. We chat about the need to look beyond competition and focus more on collaboration— Collaboration can happen in all aspects of your business, this podcast between I and Paige is a collaboration, it is all about finding people like you and creating partnerships and life long friendships.
Here’s a breakdown of our chat;
- [00:5:27] There is an abundance of followers, a never-ending supply of clients and students who want to work with you, it is not about your competition, it is about who you connect with.
- [00:15:50] Identifying your strengths and getting excited about your business ideas. Knowing where your strengths lie makes it so much easier to live a passionate life.
- [0:21:26] Purpose-driven and passion-fuelled, you have to love what you do and choose what is aligned and right for you. You don’t always have to be in action, sometimes it’s about the inaction.
- [00:34:50] There is no really perfect way, it’s about what is right for you and that changes over time. It is important to listen to your inner guidance.
- [00:35:44] Your career goals and lifestyle goals can live in harmony, it is all about putting what you want first.
- [00:40:00] Collaboration can come in all shapes and sizes, it doesn’t have to be ”big”. We can team up/collaborate with people in super fun ways.
- [00:55:00] Final tip—Be authentic, never be pressured to be always creating or producing, remember there is always an abundance of client and time.
Paige supports #soulpreneurs in the expansion, upgrading and up-levelling of their business & life. Through a blend of strategic business consulting + purpose coaching, she shows them how to start, grow and scale a thriving coaching, healing or spiritual service-based business online.
Through being a soulpreneur herself, she knows intimately well the path of entrepreneurship & discovering your purpose — aligning the two together. This has become a personal mission of hers and she wants to give a clear path to anyone out there who wants to achieve the same — while making a hugely positive impact in the world.
Follow Paige on Instagram here >> instagram.com/yourlightspace